AMYPRO attaches great importance to respecting one’s private life, and implements all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data of its Users.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR|LOPD-gdd)
Statutory regulations followed by this website: AMYPRO has ensured that this website is in compliance with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-gdd). It is also in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Trade (known in Spanish as LSSICE).
- Data Controller:
1.1. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity of the Data Controller: AMYPRO SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Tax Identification Number: B-86224946
Postal address: Avda. de la Industria, 8 Oficina 9 – 28108 – Alcobendas (Madrid)
E-mail address: email@example.com.
For the purposes of the GDPR and the LOPD-gdd, the activity of data-processing is deemed to be the supply of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) by Users via the website, and the subsequent processing of the said data by us. The personal data processed by AMYPRO derive from the various forms available on the website (in this case, the contact form).
AMYPRO warrants to Users that it shall implement all technical and organizational security measures necessary for the processing of the said data so as to ensure the privacy of the information.
- Purpose and legal grounds
2.1. What is the purpose of processing your data?
At AMYPRO we process the data collected by way of the various forms on the website for the following purposes:
- To administer, consider, and resolve enquiries relating to: the information contained on the website and/or regarding our services; data-processing and the processing of legal texts or claims, as well as other matters.
The data supplied shall be stored on the servers operated by 1&1 INTERNET ESPAÑA, S.L.U., which supplies hosting services for AMYPRO, which is deemed to be the data processor. The servers are located on European soil and the company that operates them is in a position to provide adequate guarantees as to the implementation of the security measures required by the data-protection regulations governing the processing of personal data.
Data subjects bear full responsibility in the event they provide false, inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information when filling out the forms, and AMYPRO is released from any liability in this regard. Users warrant and take responsibility for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data they supply, and undertake to keep them up to date.
2.2. What are the legal grounds that authorize us to process your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Is it necessary to supply all of your data? What happens if you do not supply them?
Yes, it is necessary for you to supply all of the personal data we ask for. If you do not supply the data we ask for, it will not be possible for us to deal with your enquiry properly.
2.4. Are we going to perform automated individualized decision-making and/or profiling, giving rise to legal or other comparable significant consequences?
2.5. For how long are we going to process your data?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as the User does not request them to be deleted.
- SHARING YOUR DATA:
3.1. Are we going to share your data with other companies?
AMYPRO will not share your data with any third parties, apart from in those situations envisaged by law.
Users are informed that service providers procured by AMYPRO (data processors) will be able to access the personal information they need in order to perform their services, as required for the proper performance of our services (see web storage, support services, e-mail marketing, etc.).
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the performance of AMYPRO’s activities, and in all circumstances the data-processing they carry out shall be governed by the contract between the data processor and AMYPRO. Under no circumstances will the information be used for any other purposes, and it will be processed in accordance with the guidelines laid down by AMYPRO and the pertinent regulations governing data-protection.
AMYPRO, as part of its commitment to privacy and protecting the data of its Users, only selects service providers that can offer adequate undertakings regarding the implementation of suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure that data-processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation governing data-protection and that Users’ rights are protected.
- RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS:
4.1. Are your personal data going to be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS:
5.1. What rights do you have with regard to the processing of your data?
Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not AMYPRO is processing personal data about them.
Likewise, as stipulated in the GDPR (arts. 15-22) and LOPD-gdd (arts. 12-18), you are informed that you have the following rights:
- To view your personal data: You have the right to view your data to find out what personal data we are processing about you.
- To request the correction or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to correct inaccurate personal data about you where these are being processed by us, or even to ask us to delete them where (inter alia) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case you are informed that the said data will only be kept to pursue or defend possible claims as envisaged in the GDPR and the LOPD-gdd.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the personal data about you (and which you have provided to us) in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data-controller.
- To object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your personal situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would cease to process them save for overriding legitimate reasons or to pursue or defend possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as quickly as possible, and in any event within one month of receiving your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. The data-controller shall inform the data-subject of any such extension within the first month of the request being made.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data-subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn.
5.4. Who should you approach to exercise your rights?
Data subjects wishing to exercise their rights should contact AMYPRO by way of the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the following postal address: Avda. de la Industria, 8 Oficina 9 – 28108 – Alcobendas (Madrid).
5.5. Do you have the right to seek redress?
Yes. Data subjects have the right to seek redress before the national supervisory body, especially where they have not been able to exercise their rights in satisfactory manner. For this purpose, data-subjects should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- CONTACT DETAILS